Beantown Home Improvements “Operation Payback” Awards a New Roof for FREE to an American Veteran Every Year
If you’re like us, and we hope you are, we appreciate the gallant efforts and sacrifices America’s soldiers have given time and time again for this great country. Sadly in today’s day and age we feel that many people take our freedom for granted and our veteran’s sacrifices get forgotten. We will never forget.
On a regular basis Beantown Home Improvements offers significant discounts to America’s veterans, but the owner Jim DelPrete always wants to do more, and so Operation Payback was born. It is our sincerest of hopes to make this an annual event of appreciation, and to do so we must not forget our partners.
This patriotic company below has aligned themselves with Beantown Home Improvements to manage debris disposal for this event at zero cost! Their name and contact information is below for your future patronage.
Here are the details:
For Beantown Home Improvements to offer a brand new roof of 20 square (2000sf of actual roofing area) to an American Veteran (US Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy) FREE of charge. If the winning roof happens to be larger than 20 square, the homeowner will ONLY pay the overage for the actual material and labor cost. If the winning roof has a skylight(s) they will be installed FREE of charge with the veteran only paying the cost of the skylight(s). Veterans with a roof of ANY size are encouraged to enter.
The shingles to be installed will be a 50 year architectural shingle with premium synthetic underlayments and Preferred Protection warranty. All warranty registration cost will be covered by Beantown Home Improvements.
- The registrant/winner must be an active, reserve, honorably discharged, or retired American veteran of the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, or Navy
- The home must be their permanent residence, not a rental
- The residence must be in Massachusetts within Plymouth, Bristol, or Norfolk Counties
- The winner must provide a valid Military ID, which will be confirmed by Beantown and then by a recruiting office of the appropriate military branch
- A winner will be chosen at noon on October 31st to allow time for registrant validation
- Installation will be shortly after Veteran’s Day in November
2023 Winner – Rich Turner – US Navy, Middleboro
2022 Winner – Joe Minoie – US Army, Abington
2021 Winner – Fred Reed – US Army, Wareham
2020 Winner – Joseph Busa – US Army, Middleboro
2019 Winner – Eric Dutkiewicz – US Navy, Whitman
2018 Winner – Chris Schwalm – USCG, Bridgewater
2017 Winner – Jon Palomino – USAF, Abington