Beantown Offers PVC, Composite and Pressure Treated Decks
Our team can help you refresh your existing deck or build you a brand new one. Every deck project is different because there are so many variables involved in the design process. Azek decking and railings are made with high-performance materials and engineered to last. Speak to one of our specialists and we’ll show you the different color options that will best suit your home!
Refresh Your Existing Deck
Harsh winters and hot summers can do a lot of damage to deck surfaces – but it’s not always necessary to replace your entire deck.
We offer complete deck refresh solutions including:
- Inspection of the frame and structure to make sure it’s solid and safe to re-use
- Consultation to determine your material options (PVC, Wood, Timbertech, or Trex), along with any deck lighting, pergolas, benches, or privacy screens you’d like to add
- Removal of all existing decking
- Installation of your new, beautiful deck with a design that you already know and love
Or Build a New One
Every deck project is different because there are so many variables involved in the deck design process. Here are some important things to consider before you get started:
- Deck Use
FREE consultation with Beantown Home Improvements will help to determine each of the above and which options and layouts will work best for you.
Give your home a complete and finished look by installing a portico over your front, back, or side entrances! Not only does this add a stylish focal point to your home, but it also protects your front stoop from rain, snow, and ice. Speak to one of our specialists to discuss how you can further customize the look of your home with an overhang that complements the rest of your exterior.
Azek Decks & Railings
Whether it’s a budget deck or a no-holds-barred anything-goes deck, we have the material to fit every price range!
Budget – Pressure Treated
Mid Range – Veranda or the like Vinyl railings with Trex (composite) deck boards
High End – Azek/Timbertech or Wolf decking and railings. Solid material railings and solid PVC deck boards
Options – Anything from lighted posts, lighted caps, optional baluster shapes, etc.
Enjoy the beauty and benefits of AZEK Decking
- Made with high-performance materials: Capped polymer decking protected with Alloy Armour Technology™
- Engineered to last: Resistant to harsh weather, mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- Designed to inspire: Beautiful colors and graining that resist stains, scratches, and fading
- Crafted for enjoyment: Quick and easy installation with no annual sealing or staining for protection; superior heat dissipation
- Protected for you: 30-year limited fade and stain and lifetime limited warranties.