If you’re like us, and we hope you are, we appreciate the gallant efforts and sacrifices America’s soldiers have given time and time again for this great country. Sadly in today’s day and age we feel that many people take our freedom for granted and our veteran’s sacrifices get forgotten. We will never forget.
On a regular basis Beantown Home Improvements offers significant discounts to America’s veterans, but the owner Jim DelPrete always wants to do more, and so Operation Payback was born. It is our sincerest of hopes to make this an annual event of appreciation, and to do so we must not forget our partners.
These patriotic companies have aligned themselves with Beantown Home Improvements to supply the necessary materials and debris disposal for this event at zero cost! Their names and contact information are below for your future patronage.
Here are the details
For Beantown Home Improvements to offer a brand new roof of 20 square (2000sf of actual roof area) to an American Veteran (US Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy) FREE of charge. If the winning roof happens to be larger than 20 square, the homeowner will ONLY pay the overage for the actual material and labor cost. If the winning roof has a skylight(s) they wil be installed FREE of charge with the veteran only paying the cost of the skylight(s). Veterans with a roof of ANY size are encouraged to enter.
The shingles to be installed will be a 50 year architectural shingle with premium synthetic underlayments and Preferred Protection warranty. All warranty registration cost will be covered by Beantown Home Improvements.
- The registrant/winner must be an active, reserve or retied American veteran of the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines or Navy
- Their home must be their permanent residence, not a rental
- The residence must be in Massachusetts within Plymouth, Bristol or Norfolk Counties
- The winner must provide a valid Military ID, which will be confirmed by Beantown and then by a recruiting office of the appropriate military branch
- A winner will be chosen at noon on October 31st, 2017 to allow time for registrant validation
- Installation will be shortly after Veteran’s Day in November 2017
Veterans, please visit http://www.beantownhi.com/payback to sign up. NOTHING else required is required of you whatsoever, your service is enough.
Please share this as much as possible so that we can reach as many veterans as possible that may need a new roof.
#Beantown #OperationPayback #FREERoof #Veteran #Army #Navy #Marines #AirForce #CoatsGuard #AirForce #VeteranAssistance #USMilitary #PlymouthCounty #BristolCounty #NorfolkCounty