What’s a Preferred Contractor?
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AN OWENS CORNING PREFERRED CONTRACTOR
Purchasing a new roof is one of the most important decisions you will make as a homeowner. So choose the right contractor for the job—an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. You’ll get high quality work, outstanding customer service and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ve made the right decision about your roofing investment.
Prior to their certification, Owens Corning Preferred Contractors must meet strict criteria:
• A minimum of three years’ experience under the same business name
• A clean record with the Better Business Bureau
• Adherence to all local legal requirements for licensing and insurance
• Positive professional references, plus references from satisfied customers like you
• Absolute dedication to industry standards for superior installation and customer service
• A legal and credit check of their company for liens, judgments and positive financial standing
Owens Corning Preferred Contractors take care of your entire roofing job from start to finish. They use reputable products from Owens Corning, a worldwide leader in building materials for more than 65 years. Plus, you can choose the enhanced coverage of the Preferred Protection Limited Warranty, which you can only get from a Preferred Contractor.
So take the worry out of your roofing decision. And instead, add first-rate workmanship, outstanding products and lasting peace of mind. Choose an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor.
#beantown #shingles #recycling #pavement #owenscorning #preferredcontractor #sustainable #environmentallyfriendly